•TOTAL ACCESS TO YOUR WATERING CULINARY CREATIONS
•It provides better access to the interior of the oven due to a side opening door. It makes it easier to reach inside the oven. Offers an oven choices that will suit the layout and limitations of any kitchen.
GOURMET EUROPEAN CONVECTION SYSTEM
•The genuine European convection system features a third-heating element that surrounds the two-speed fan at the back of the oven, circulating pre-heated air around the cavity. This allows a more even distribution of heat, thus faster cooking and no intermingling of flavors when cooking a full meal.
•“CELERIS” REACHES 400F IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!
•For dishes requiring a pre-heated oven, the Preheat Booster ensures the ideal cooking temperature is reached sooner, helping you to reduce the overall cooking time.
GLIDING TELESCOPIC RACKS
•The racks glide with unparalleled ease. The telescopic rack extends over the open door for total access to your meal so you don’t need to reach into a hot oven.
DIGITAL DISPLAY AND RETRACTABLE DIALS
•You can easily pre-program the oven to have your meal ready at a certain time. The digital display will show the time remaining or the actual time, whichever you prefer. Using the ergonomic dials, you can select the desired temperature and program setting. These controls are retractable, for a sleek & discreet look when not in use.
•SELECT "A LA CARTE" THE MOST SUITABLE FUNCTION TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR COOKING
Fagor's new oven offers the widest range of cooking functions available. You will always find the most appropriate baking mode for the type of dish you're preparing!
• Convection Defrosting: The defrosting function can be used to thaw any type of frozen food: meat, fish, or vegetables, in minimal time. It speeds up normal defrosting times.
• Bake: This program is recommended for baking bread, cakes and stuffed pastries. It is also recommended for roasting lean meats.
• Convection Pizza (two low heating elements): The intensive heat that comes from the bottom part, and the fan that distributes it evenly, obtain a crusty pizza base. Not necessary to heat up the oven prior to using this setting.
• Mini-Broil: Recommended for broiling meats, chops, lamb, steaks, hamburgers, browning toast and in general, small-sized foods since only the central part of the broiler is used.
• Convection Maxi-Broil: Special program for cooking large roasts and also ideal for cooking and broiling at the same time: red meats, legs, pot roast, poultry, etc
• Maxi-Broil: This program is recommended for cooking the same foods as with the Mini-Broil, but covering the entire tray surface. Recommended for all types of broiling: pasta, soufflé, and béchamel sauce.
• Turbo Plus: The oven is heated up by the central round heating element. The fan distributes the heat evenly all over the oven.
• Traditional Vented Cooking: This program allows you to cook any type of dish: meat, fish or desserts. You can even cook more than one dish at the same time without mixing flavors.
Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
Shipping Method: Motor Freight
•European convection oven
•24" side opening oven (left hinge)
•Better access to oven interior
•8 cooking programs
•Illuminated retractable controls
•Display for time control
•Cold safety door (3 glasses)
•Insulated triple glass oven door
•Stainless steel finish
•Child safety lock
•Ventilated steam outlet
•Special functions: Pizza and Celeris (fast pre-heat)
•1 removable tray allowing total oven access
•Overall Width: 23 5/16"
•Overall Depth: 20 13/16"
•Overall Height: 23 7/16"
•Cutout Width: 22"
•Cutout Depth: 21 13/16" Min.
•Cutout Height: 23 5/8"